The First co-payment of 1 Million Shillings to be paid before request for quotation.
• Tank base is eligible equipment with 75% Government subsidy.
• Tank stand is eligible equipment with a flat rate government payment of 2 Million Shillings.
• Soil moisture monitoring tools included as an equipment option with 75% Government subsidy.
• Indication to LG staff that the minimum total co-payment will be about 2 Million Shillings and the median total co-payment in Phase 1 was about 5 Million Shillings and therefore to target farmers accordingly.
• Notes to LG Staff that it is important to be as accurate with farm data as possible as this affects the
IrriTrack estimated cost and data sent for a quotation.